The UK’s most famous name in fitness and sports nutrition is back with the re-launch of Maximuscle, heralded by the introduction of a new and improved range of raw protein ingredient powders.
The new range is designed for committed athletes and gym goers looking to tailor their nutrition supplements to their own specific needs and is endorsed by rising England and Saracens rugby star, Maro Itoje in a new social advert.
Maximuscle’s new, Informed-Sport registered raw ingredient protein range includes five key products each with their own unique elements, setting them apart from competitor products and catering for a variety of consumer goals, whilst offering everyday value to UK gym goers with extremely competitive prices.
We were invited to Alex Fitness for a workout session with some of Maximuscle’s ambassadors, including Paul Olima and Mario Itoje, where we were also given an opportunity to try the new range. It’s clear that a lot of emphasis has gone into creating powders that deliver the right nutrition in flavours that make it even easier, our favourite flavours were Grapefruit in the BCAA 3000, Chocolate Caramel in the Casein and Chocolate in the rest.
• Whey Protein Concentrate: With no artificial colourings and naturally containing BCAA, the 96% Whey Protein Concentrate boasts 22g of fast-release protein. This ensures quick amino acid delivery to help stimulate muscle growth and development post-workout, containing sunflower lecithin for instant dispensability. Available in Chocolate, Strawberry and Raspberry 2.5kg pouches [include a link to the product online]. Price – £33.99 for 2.5kg
• Whey Protein Isolate: With 97% protein concentration, each serving provides 25g protein alongside natural BCAA and low in sugar and fat ensures an ideal post-workout hit. Available in Chocolate, Strawberry and Raspberry 2.5kg pouches. Price – £44.99 for 2.5kg
• Micellar Casein: The perfect night-time support, with 89%-90% protein concentration, each serving contains 22g of slow-release protein, manufactured through an ultra-filtration and spray dried with skimmed milk for enhanced solubility. Available in Chocolate Caramel and Chocolate Mint 2.5kg pouches. Price – £44.99 for 2.5kg
• Creatine Monohydrate: A training partner that won’t let you down, with 100% pure micronized creatine monohydrate to support short term high intensity training and increase physical performance. A minimum of 3g of creatine should be consumed daily for a beneficial effect. Unflavoured, available in 500g pouches. Price – £7.99 for 500g
• BCAA 3000: Containing an optimal 3:1:1 ratio of high quality Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, Maximuscle’s BCAA 3000 branch chain amino acids contains 3g leucine which sets it apart from competitor products and is the ideal mid-workout supplement. Available in Apple & Pear and Grapefruit 500g pouches. Price – £26.99 for 500g
Maro Itoje joins the Maximuscle’s strongest ever roster of elite athletes, testament to the brand’s relentless dedication to supplying the UK’s top athletes with high quality and Informed-Sport tested nutrition products and expertise, as well as cater for people from the training community looking to raise the standard of their own nutrition and training performances.
As a premium brand with top-of-the-range, competitively priced products, Maximuscle is a brand that many fitness-focussed men and women over the age of 20 will have undoubtedly grown up with. It’s trusted name and endorsed by some of the UK’s leading athletes across a range of different sports, including 2015 WBFF champion Wole Adesemoye, whose stamp of approval appears on all packaging of the new products.
However, Maximuscle product’s being accredited by Informed-Sport is one of its biggest endorsements. This stamp of approval gives its athletes and ambassadors the confidence to go into competition with peace of mind knowing that 100% of Maximuscle products are screened for banned substances.
To be amongst the first to pre-order and receive information about Maximuscle’s new raw ingredient protein range, please visit www.maximuscle.com