Christmas eve is when British men are most likely to style their facial hair, what else is happening to our facial hair over this festive period?
- One fifth of British men surveyed said that being off work during the festive break is the perfect excuse for them to test out a new beard style
- Only 11% of men will use the time off during Christmas as an excuse to give up their facial hair grooming all together
- 19 % of men find that their beards freeze in low temperatures
- 42% of British men planning on spending more time on their grooming routine in 2016 than in 2015
And what did the women say…?
- 40% of British women said their partner would get a ticking off if he looked scruffy at Christmas
- Just under half of British women said they would like to kiss a well-groomed stubble or a goatee beneath the mistletoe this year
- 35% of women admitted to buying their partner a shaver for Christmas to avoid any overly bristly encounters under the mistletoe