With Avengers: Age of Ultron out today, why not train like a hero with these super dope compression tees? Right now, fitness brand Under Armour are selling Iron Man and Captain America styled training gear for £45 and £35 respectively.
Why train in one of these compression top other than the fact that they look awesome?
- Smooth, light HeatGear® Sonic fabric provides comfort and compression without restriction
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-odour technology prevents the growth of odour-causing microbes
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- 140g Polyester/Elastane
I’m in the market for the Iron Man one, now if only they did a long sleeve version and compression pants to match…
You can pick up these goodies over at: http://www.underarmour.co.uk/en-gb/transform-yourself/